Designed to bring more flavor to seafood, Cooking with Greens Spicy Seafood Blend is the blend that brings a salty, tang, with a kick of heat to everything it touches. It can also be used to season poultry, meat, and vegetables, and is particularly good sprinkled over french fries, popcorn, eggs or practically any other dish that could benefit from it's exotic spices and kick!
- Pink Himalayan sea salt Detoxifies the body by balancing systemic pH, Improves hydration by providing trace minerals, Improves mineral status of the body, Reduces muscle cramps by improving minerals and hydration, Helps balance blood sugar, Supports hormone balance for everyone, no matter what hormonal issues you face, Helps balance blood pressure because it provides unrefined, mineral-rich salt in an ionic solution, Improves sleep by supporting blood sugar and hormone balance, Acts as a powerful antihistamine, Supports weight loss by balancing hormones and improving energy, Supports thyroid and adrenal function (Source and read more benefits!), Reducing asthma (many users report no longer needing their rescue inhaler), Reducing seasonal allergies by cleansing the sinuses, Coughs and chest congestion, Improving the respiratory systems of smokers, Improving skin conditions like eczema and dermatitis, Improving lung function in individuals with cystic fibrosis (Source – Underground Wellness), Supporting thyroid and adrenal function, Aiding in overall hormone balance for men and women, Supports a healthy and fiery metabolism, Contains 84 trace minerals vital for wellbeing, Is required to make adequate stomach acid (Read more about the importance of salt)
- Celery Helps Lower High Cholesterol, Lowers Inflammation, Prevents or Treat High Blood Pressure, Helps Prevent Ulcers, Protects Liver Health, Benefits for Weight Loss, Boosts Digestion and Reduces Bloating, Contains Anti-Microbial Properties that Fight Infections, Helps Prevent Urinary Tract Infections, May Help Protect from Cancer
- Paprika Antioxidant, lowers inflammation, boosts autoimmune system, helps regulate blood sugar levels, slows macular(eyes) degeneration, helps lower blood pressure, suppress genes that tell tumors to increase in size.
- Allspice boosts immune system and dental health, aids in maintaining healthy heart, rich in antioxidants, aids in digestion, helps improve blood circulation, gives relief from arthritis, gout, muscle aches and hemorrhoids.
- Cayenne Aids in digestion, helps relieve migraines, prevents blood clots, stimulates blood circulation, relieves joint and nerve pain, helps suppress appetite, works as anti-irritant, treats psoriasis (capsaicin topical), boosts metabolism, fights cold and flu, source of vitamin A, source of vitamin E, anti-inflammatory, possible anti-cancer agent, anti-fungal properties.
- Onion antioxidant, helps lower cancer risk, protects heart health, helps maintain strong bones, lowers blood glucose, lowers risk of arthritis, lowers risk of asthma, anti- inflammatory.
- Cardamom eliminates breath odor, kills mouth bacteria to prevent cavities, reduces tumor growth, lowers blood pressure, lowers blood sugar, aids in digestion, flatulence and stomach ulcers, aids in asthma.
- Dill seed may help menstrual cramps, helps reduce depression, lowers cholesterol, natural bug repellent, may treat epilepsy, source of energy, aids in digestion, antimicrobial, protects against free radicals.
- Mace promotes healthy digestion, encourages appetite, boosts blood circulation, relieves mental exhaustion, dental health, kidney health, aids cold and cough, anti inflammatory
- Garlic combats heart disease, potential cancer fighting benefits, controls blood pressure, treats colds and infections, helps reverse hair loss, helps improve dementia symptoms, treats diabetes.
- Mustard prevents cancer, treats psoriasis, relieves contact dermatitis, improves cardiovascular health, relieves respiratory disorders, cures aches, poison repulsion, treats ringworm, improves skin and hair care, healing effect on nerves, controls diabetes, cholesterol lowering ability, treats menopause, aids in detoxification,
- Bay leaf Antimicrobial, Antioxidant, prevents candida, wound healing benefits, may aid in fighting cancer, lowers blood sugar levels, aids in digestion.
- Black Pepper may help prevent cancer, aids in digestion, antioxidant, antibacterial, aids in lowering blood sugar, increases HDL levels (aids in weight loss), reduces high blood pressure, fights bacteria,
- White Pepper may help prevent cancer, aids in digestion, antioxidant, antibacterial, aids in lowering blood sugar, increases HDL levels (aids in weight loss), reduces high blood pressure, fights bacteria
- Cloves improves digestion, Antibacterial Properties, Liver Protection, diabetes control, bone preservation, Anti-mutagenic Properties, Boosts the Immune System, anti inflammatory, cure for oral diseases, aphrodisiac, cure for headaches
- Cinnamon Antioxidant, Anti inflammatory, protects heart health, helps fight diabetes, helps protect against cognitive decline and protects brain function, may help lower cancer risk, fights infections and viruses, protects dental health and promotes fresh breath, can help prevent or cure candida, benefits skin health, helps fight allergies, can sweeten recipes without added sugar,natural food preservative
- Cumin Aids digestion, boosts immune system, treats respiratory disorders (expectorant and anti congestive agent), promotes skin health, treats insomnia, prevents diabetes, antiviral, antibacterial, high in iron, high in calcium, promotes detoxification, prevents oxidative stress.
- Ginger helps treat nausea, fights fungal infections, protects against stomach ulcers, eases menstrual pains, may inhibit cancer growth, regulates blood sugar, relieves joint and muscle pain, improves brain function, eases inflammation, promotes proper digestion,
In a diam pellentesque, aliquam orci ut, viverra nisl. Quisque dictum maximus libero sed efficitur. Suspendisse ipsum tortor, fringilla eu scelerisque non, malesuada ut libero. Maecenas efficitur varius pulvinar. Nullam at risus in quam molestie auctor, "ultricies quis dui. Donec tortor nibh, accumsan et blandit ut, ultrices id orci". Vestibulum ut nisl odio. Maecenas feugiat, erat et viverra porttitor, felis nunc accumsan libero, non facilisis velit elit nec elit. Praesent eu lacus non tortor consectetur consectetur ut at odio. Nunc pretium ligula eget nibh euismod, ac luctus enim semper. Integer ante arcu, accumsan a, consectetuer eget, posuere ut, mauris. Praesent adipiscing. Phasellus ullamcorper ipsum rutrum nunc. Nunc nonummy metus. Vestibulum volutpat pretium libero. Cras id dui. Aenean ut eros et nisl sagittis vestibulum.
Nullam nulla eros, ultricies sit amet, nonummy id, imperdiet feugiat, pede. Sed lectus. Donec mollis hendrerit risus. Phasellus nec sem in justo pellentesque facilisis. Etiam imperdiet imperdiet orci. Nunc nec neque. Phasellus leo dolor, tempus non, auctor et, hendrerit quis, nisi. Curabitur ligula sapien, tincidunt non, euismod vitae, posuere imperdiet, leo. Maecenas malesuada. Praesent congue erat at massa. Sed cursus turpis vitae tortor. Donec posuere vulputate arcu. Phasellus accumsan cursus.